Why cant I find any lovely canti levers ??

I think I have a set of silver Reals in their box in the garage somewhere.

I can have a look for them if you are interested. :cool:

Original Avid Speed Dial 2.0

I have Avid Speed Dial 2.0s, like these, and I rather like them.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/2508069057 ... 602_309572

I think they are pretty too. (Not all Speed Dials are this attractive, but the earliest versions like this have shiny chrome on the body that I think looks decidedly retro--this particular pair is probably from 1997 or 1998.)

Nice price, too. (No, this is not my ad...really.)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I picked up a pair of Avid SD2.0's for £8, the laquer was tarnished so i spent a couple of days polishing them up & they look the nuts :D :cool:

Really nice feel & fully adjustable too.

I just found some modern pauls canti levers but they dont do colours......or I cant find any :?

the avids do look nice guys and I bought some for gibbles san an and they are a nice lever but I wanted cnc boutique loveliness really....as in my original post :oops:

There is an ebay seller who does lots of modern classic bits in ano colours, I'm sure they have done pauls levers before too. They do things like salsa collars and thomson bits.

Any idea what his name is.....Sinnerman found some techlite levers in blue but I think 72 pounds with time still to run is a bit pricey :?

^ thats them, I'm sur ethey done a run of levers, best things is you could get a batch of stuff, same colour.

Back