Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am almost done, i hope

• I do not have the funds to finish

• I have a long long long way to go,..

• Total voters
Dont think I will ever be done :oops: , I really enjoy random bargains that pop up that need TLC and playing with them in the garage :D

But for a keeper I still would like a 16" STS or original LTS or even both :LOL: and maybe a Xizang (lottery win) and a GT Edge (people keep telling me I need a road bike for better fitness) and erm .... I would still like if I could find one a Vario No limits ( my first proper D/H bike) so guessing No im not done ha.ha :LOL:

I picked myself the almost done, i hope option.
For my internal peace i need some boundaries or I just can't stop buying.
For now i want to finish the 2 running projects and stop there for the rest of the year, will only be tuning (upgrading) the current bikes.
But as expected i bought another bike, my first race (frameset) so this needs to be build aswell.
And i made a downpayment for a custom Ti but that won't be ready for another year or so,..
so basically i am done,... :LOL:

I'd like to think I'm done but thats bulls**t lol

I'd like to carry on with my Hei Hei to create something that I feel is the 'ultimate' bike....just a decent wheelset away now.

Have to say I've always wanted a Yeti so I'm sure when funds allow and a good one comes up I may just have to hit the button and purchase!

I've been trying to get my old bike back together for months, and now i'm not even liking where that is going, so packed it away for now. :?
So i haven't even ridden retro yet. . . . . let alone starting collecting, mind you wouldn't say no to a Fat, yeti or a nice Pace. :D

I've got into it all so much more lately and been riding loads again. My passion is well and truely rekindled so i'd definately say there's more to come. My dream would be a merlin or a nice dyna-tech :cool:

The end is the beginning is the end.....No nowhere near finished,everytime I look at my bikes I think yeah,that'll do,then something else turns up.Currently singlespeeding the cross bike,building a time trial bike,fixing a Klein Attitude,spraying some forks up for the Yo Eddie and starting a collection of Rock Racing cycling kit(more expensive than buying retro bikes :oops: ).Would also like an old Yeti FRO and a custom Ti ss,but they're waaaaaay off ;)

I am done unless I find a 95 Barracuda A2FX or someone decides to gift me a Boulder Defiant. I may tinker and upgrade my current frames with a part here or a part there, like if I find NOS items, but that's it for me I think..

Back