Who got out and about today?

me :D no snow. But bloody cold. Waste of time cycling in this weather.

Fantastic photos people, sadly I have barely made it out of bed today. Over did it a little last night and it was only an hour or so ago that I started to feel human again. What a waste of a weekend :(

man flu prevented me doing much today
hope to get out tomorrow tho
just noticed its a blizzard outside

RomanLakes-01.jpg

RomanLakes-02.jpg

Here's a couple of images from today...

We managed to get to Dalby and back after a biblical effort. We thought we were the only ones to make it, but we later discovered that Gil and Ian were hiding in the cafe whilst we jumped up and down in the car park to keep warm.
There was only one other car in the car park and the guy had tried riding but had given up. His bike was a rather nice Raleigh Titanium which he bought new in the early- mid 90's and was built up with various period Ti parts, Mavics and Project twos. He had never heard of retrobike, wasn't aware that anyone was interested in old bikes and was shocked to hear there were 12,000+ members on here.

Anyhow, full aftermath and photos will be up on monday when i get to work. Until then here is a camera phone pic of friday night's blizzard ride into Dalby

930b8541.jpg

Got out briefly today but bottled it when we got to the top of the hill near Staveley. Went out too early and the crunchy ruts were making me jumpy after breaking my hand on the snow last year.

Couple of shots though.

5214946505_c8740c052d_z.jpg

5215553150_847a4be895_z.jpg

5215544408_3359ee47c8_z.jpg

I went out racing on the new single speed. Nice and warm in the sun here ;)

Attachments

• Racing.jpg
    Racing.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 620
Back