Who got out and about today?

mr_ship

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
Was supposed to be heading over to Dalby but the weather put the mockers on that so nipped out for a couple of hours around Newby Bridge, not much snow and the ground was nice and crispy. Bloody cold though!!

P1020409.jpg

P1020411.jpg

P1020413.jpg

Great photos again there Richard. :cool:

I was also going to get over to Dalby today with Mrlee but, like many, the weather put us off.
So we did a good local loop from Roman Lakes near Marple.
It stayed below freezing all day along with a fair old wind chill at times.
Clear blue skies and sunshine for the most part, a dusting of snow and plenty of ice.

Lee has some photos which we'll get posted up soon I'm sure.

Beavis, Giant-one and me were also planning on a trip to Dalby but because of the horror stories we decided to head west instead to Whinlatter. Loads of bloody snow over there as well! :roll: :LOL: Anyway, a good days riding was had even though it was slippy and cold.

The only way I got anywhere today was by nicking the wifes Subaru......my VW Passat couldnt make it off the driveway :roll:

Suffice to say it was that cold, snowy, slippy etc that bikes were the last thing on my mind.

Just thrown my inbred back together ready for tomorrow. Decided to give it a shake down run and also try out my ebay bargain lights. Did a simple 3 or 4 mile loop. Got a puncture and freaked myself out thinking about aliens, ghosts and murderers! Never going off road on my own at night again!

Was going to head to Llandegla with a Mrs E_R and a friend but it was closed :roll: so we did a local road loop, black ice everywhere with some drama.

Back