White Industry hub 3 bolt disc rotor

Mattbike

Dirt Disciple
Hi Folks

I have purchased a lovely White Industries front hub which has a 3 bolt disc rotor attachment.

Does anyone have a a rotor that they want to part with that will fit my hub. Preferably 203mm

Cheers
Matt

White industries

Standard 6 bolt ISO will fit, but obviously not a stiff as a 3 bolt.

It works for me. make sure you loctite the bolts.

Thanks for that. I quickly checked whether a 6 bolt rotor when I got the hub but the holes didn't seam to line up. Will check again tonight

Forgot mentioned it is a 20mm hub that they built for the Rockshox boxxer fork.

It will fit my 20mm Marzzochis but I am stuck for a disc. I think that they made a specific disc brake.

Cheers
Matt

Hope do custom rotors - they probably have the spec for a three bolt fitment and would probably do a special for you.

Dave_H":3tzb5spf said:
Hope do custom rotors - they probably have the spec for a three bolt fitment and would probably do a special for you.

You know where I've to ask abouti to? in the website? I've the same problem..

Thanks for the response folks

I have emailed Hope and had no response

I have also emailed the importers and White Ind to no avail

Looks like I will have to have one madeI have had some quotes from laser cutting firms Rotor price is reasonable however cost of creating a drawing is high.

Have you checked ebay there was somebody offering discs to suit the 3 stud rockshox mount.

mark

i will have a look to see if i can find it again.

Same issue

Hello I have the same issue I have a set of new White Industries 3-bolt Hubs, the front is 20mm rear is 135mm spacing I am having the hardest time finding a 203mm front rotor can you guys please help.

Thanks,
Rafael

Back