White Brothers disc adaptor (for SC90)

A bit of a grave dig - can anyone throw me a life line?
I am planning on doing a big swap over of parts and frames, and part of the plan is to run discs on the WBs.

Info from their Facebook page. Try giving them a call?

Description
White Brothers Cycling is a division of Mountain Racing Products, a performance bicycle component manufacturing company, located in Grand Junction, Colorado. We have been innovating suspension technology since 1996. From our early fork upgrades to our original 32mm oversized stanchion forks, cutting edge Downhill advancements, and our revolutionary IMV damping technology, White Brothers has contin...See More
Products
Suspension and rigid mountain bike forks.
Phone
1 970.241.3518

Also found this on another forum which doesn't sound too encouraging at all!

I worked at WB for four years until late '99. Unless they recently came up with someting new for the older forks, they are the ONLY one's who had an adapter that worked. To make matters even more complicated, the position of the boss on the drop out was such that a special hub also needed to be used, and you guessed it, only WB had 'em (they were crappy hubs made by Formula).

If you're comitted to using discs, take my advise and simly change forks.

Groundoggy":15gm7338 said:
Info from their Facebook page. Try giving them a call?

Thanks for that, I just emailed WB, so we'll see what they say.
Maybe I should just get a set of red AT4s or Kilo forks?
If I was going to the trouble of getting another fork I would love a Risse Roxxxy’s. But they seem to be another unicorn just like this disc adaptors.

I just received this email from Eric Prinster (Technical Service - Mountain Racing Products).

"Sorry, we do not have the brake adapter for that fork any more. I am un sure if any one will still have any".

Bugger :cry:

I ve got 2 pretty important questions:

1st What was the stanchion diameter of the SC 70/90 ?
2nd Does anybody know the diameter (at the press fit diameter/area) of the dust wipers (there ve existed optional wipers)
3rd offset of the dust wipers

thanks a lot!
ronmen

Latest posts

Back