Which Zaskar seatpost for ‘94 build?

I’m struggling to identify which is the period correct zoom seatpost for my ‘94 Zaskar build, can anyone help?

The GT catalogue states “zoom alloy micro adjust” and I’ve found two likely types, are either period correct?

Attachments

• IMG_9628.jpeg
    IMG_9628.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9627.jpeg
    IMG_9627.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 12
Hi, see the picture of my 92’s Zaskar seatpost 26.8 diameter. Recently bought the bike, and now I am in the process of searching parts to restore… clamps for the saddle are missing, so either I find a new seatpost or preferably the missing parts IMG_6120.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6121.jpeg
    IMG_6121.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 5
The first post in the pictures is a cheap nasty one from the 21st century, my 93 model came with a bendy Uno as above

Do you think that a modern kalloy would have the same clamp? I still like the gt logo on the original post
I have just got a Kalloy seatpost for my '92 GT Bravado, and it looks just the same as yours. Those seat posts have been around for a long time, I am pretty sure they were branded for different companies such as GT, Ritchey and many more. Probably all made in the same factory in either black or polished alloy.

As far as I’m aware 94 came with a Ritchey style made by Kalloy. The ones I’ve had haven’t had a logo but have a kalloy stamp.

. Could be a Zoom brand , made by kalloy in the Ritchey style if that makes sense.

Back