Wheres Sithlord

Alive and well as far as I know but working his nuts off- landscaping is very seasonal and I expect he's flat out.
He called by the workshop a few Saturdays ago with his little girl but have not seen him since. He must be busy because he's never usually away- He likes to take the piss out of my purchases and he has this funny notion that his Ibis is better than my FAT :roll: :roll:

Will give him a ring and see what he's up to.

Yes, he's alive. Hopefully coming round this morning (or sometime today) to help fettle me loan frame that elma kindly lent me whilst I wait on me Moots getting mended.

Dead busy with work as far as I know...I'm patiently waiting to close a deal with him but I know business/real world comes first sometimes...

Neill

Hi Peeps. :)

Yes Still alive ;) have had serious problems with my back, so been out of action for a while, now just trying to catch up with a backlog of work and things , thanks for your concerns guys.. normal service will be resumed soon :LOL: :LOL: :) ;)

neilll":2z6dhilo said:
Dead busy with work as far as I know...I'm patiently waiting to close a deal with him but I know business/real world comes first sometimes...

Neill

That's crazy talk..... :D

Latest posts

Back