Where are all Dutch Retro-bikers located?

MynameisCasper":14aa8sr4 said:
I live in Rotterdam. Only height difference here is a bridge and the kerbs...

BTW. This sunday we're doing a Dekerf meeting in Schoorl. Yo-eddy will be there as well as Giel...

I don't think that they'll mind you joining.

Would be nice, but because the 1993 KHS Super for my 7-year old son arrived yesterday I have to go on a trail with him this sunday!

Thanks anyway!

Schoorl :cool: The first OWMTBC location :D
And yep, anyone who wants to join this Sunday at 14:00 is more than welcome

Stumpjumper1990 wrote:
velomaniac wrote:
.... and Gronegen I think is in Friesland which is VERY flat

AAAAAARGH, Don't you ever say that again!!

Groningen is a county in the North-East of The Netherlands (also a city in that county). Friesland is a complete other county!

I live in the east of Groningen (county) near the border of Germany and Drenthe. Yes it's flat, but lot's of nice trails!

OOPS Sorry :oops: I used to play Korfball in Edinburgh, we often got teams over from Friesland who utterly beat us into the ground. We often joked that Friesland teams like touring abroad because back home was so dull. I'll restudy my Netherland boundaries to prevent such a dreadful mistake happening again ;)

velomaniac":2h1jpunf said:
Stumpjumper1990 wrote:
velomaniac wrote:
.... and Gronegen I think is in Friesland which is VERY flat

AAAAAARGH, Don't you ever say that again!!

Groningen is a county in the North-East of The Netherlands (also a city in that county). Friesland is a complete other county!

I live in the east of Groningen (county) near the border of Germany and Drenthe. Yes it's flat, but lot's of nice trails!

OOPS Sorry :oops: I used to play Korfball in Edinburgh, we often got teams over from Friesland who utterly beat us into the ground. We often joked that Friesland teams like touring abroad because back home was so dull. I'll restudy my Netherland boundaries to prevent such a dreadful mistake happening again ;)

No worries! ;)
There's always a bit of competition between those two counties; Friesland and Groningen! Even in soccer and other sports!
I wasn't born here so I don't feel it like the natives, but you have to adjust! ;) :LOL: ;)

Thank god we all live close together very convenient for a group ride...
I'm only missing someone from Den helder!

Gr. Allard

I bought a wtb seat for a hollander......it has just arrived and I have lost his address......stand up and be counted :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dutch retrobikers

Born, raised and housed in Eindhoven and I've become a true Yetishist :cool: over the years.
There are a lot of nice trails in the area, but I often travel to the deep south of our country to enjoy the hills of Limburg (not on my retrobike, though).

Back