When aerodynamics was new...

Re:

Cinelli M71s, here they are on a Roberts and my NoS ones with the instructions (would you believe found in a charity shop), and who first posted here about Bill Philbrook ?

Tempted to show my Philbrook.

Jon.

Attachments

• CinelliM71.jpg
    CinelliM71.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 417
  • cinelli-m71-pedals1-comp.jpg
    cinelli-m71-pedals1-comp.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 417
Re:

Had the Cinelli pedals on my Cygnus for a while. A very short while as they weren't too practical for use on London roads!

Attachments

• Cygnus 3.jpg
    Cygnus 3.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 395
hmmhmm":27c2e315 said:
Nob":27c2e315 said:
My M71's for my next project

Which is...?

Those pedals are awful - all the screws are in different orientations! :LOL:

Yep orientations are not good but can't get them any tighter......

Re:

This stuff is BRILLIANT - loving the Tokyo photos HmmHmm !

This silly aero stuff is what got me into tinkering with bikes.

For what it's worth, here's my MKM with full DA AX setup. slightly mismatched seeing as it's a 60cm frame probably better suited for touring but I was enamoured with the stuff and HAD to have it...!

Since been stripped down to frame, the MKM needs to go back to a touring build...need myself a 'proper' aero frame from the 80's :)

MyMKM.jpg

I'm very slowly gathering parts for the road ace frame I have in the loft, not going to be strictly period but this thread has given me some inspiration. Those Nitto Adx bars look amazing so I'd love to track down a pair( found some on a Japanese site think they've been reissued) It'll be mostly ax but I know some of the bits will be impossible or just too expensive to get hold of.

Back