Wheelset, Campag parts + other bits

ArabStrap1

Dirt Disciple
Campagnolo Bottom Bracket 111mm, ITA thread: £15 collected

Stem Ritchey, 100mm: £ 10 collected

Seatpost SR Laprade fluted 26.6: £10

SOLD Seatpost Ritchey 27.2: £ 10 collected

SOLD Campagnolo Centaur front mech: £ 10 collected

SOLD Wheelset, FMR carbon hub, Ambrosio Excellight rims, 700c clincher, 8v cassette and skewers (NOT tyres) ** rear freewheel bearing needs to be replaced hence price drop. Pictures soon will be added **: £80 pick up only (North or West London) UPDATE apparently the freehub is a shimano 8 speed NOT a Campag as I thought

SOLD PENDING PAYMENTCampagnolo Brakes caliper, single pivot, believed to be Record with custom engrave, modern pads, cable adjusters included: £ 38 collected

Photos here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1042770801 ... directlink

Excluding the wheels, everything else can be posted for extra £ 2-3 depending on size/weight

Evening, can I have the fluted post please? Will pm you tomorrow morning when I'm not so drunk.
Cheers!

Replied to both of you ;)

fluted seatpost Laprade SOLD
Campag front mech sold pending payment

Bargain prices - grab your bit before they are all gone :cool:

ArabStrap1":2w6f3d7d said:
Laprade seatpost back to sale as I had stated the wrong measure (sorry Shawn) :oops:

Absolutely no problem ;) shame as they are nice super record copies and have a little more length than them too.
I can at least confirm it's a very nice post and a bargain!!

Shawn.

I have a couple of dibs on the wheels but in the weekend I have taken apart the freewheel in the back wheel and noticed that the bearing is not great (hence price drop to £ 80.00) so I am waiting to understand if the two persons are still interested despite this news then will update this post. TOnight will also add some close-up of the bearing.

Back