Wheels, tyres, Saddle, blue bling

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Continental Folding 1.5 Cross country tyres. One is new, other part worn, but not much wear. Mega light at 400g ish and very fast rolling £26 posted the pair.

pretty much as new Velo saddle that came on a bike, studded rear, Suit GT etc £25 posted

new unused FSA Black afterburner in 94bcd/42t £9 posted

Full set of ten chainring bolts, doubles with black Aluminium backs and longer granny bolts, with a few extras, £12 posted the full set, half new price.

Set of Suntour MD chainrings, 94bcd, very little wear and nice and light, choice of New 20t TA granny ring or 22T falcon Granny ring £27 the full set of three posted Which is for nothing, when you know what they cost new. SOLD

First nice set of Black Lx hubbed (M564.565) wheelset built onto Rhin O lite Sun rims, Pewter in colour with very minimal brake sidewall wear £50 Posted I have a few sets of black skewers I would include. SOLD
Sold Below

Re: Wheels

Sorry, really need 36 spokes for loaded touring. Glad you have another buyer for them -- they have good reviews, so a good deal for someone.

Bestyraren":111ddrgk said:
Hi, how much for the triple chainrings shipped to Norway?

Thanks
Steinar, Voss

I guess it would be around £5 extra shipping, but would charge it at cost and refund you if it was less.
you can choose 20t or 22t granny ring? Let me know thanks

Back