Wheels - Sold

paddlingpool

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi All. Here we have a few wheels up for sale.

Prices include UK postage, payment by paypal gift, or pay the fees.

Reply here then send me a PM please. Thanks.

ALL SOLD

SOLD:-
Ritchey Vantage Expert on LX 7 speed hubs. Bearings good, rims run straight and true.
Comes complete with Marin Lite Rear & Psycho Edge Front Tyres. Tubes have slime in them. - £62.50 - SOLD
MT19 Rims, Stainless spokes, Sealed Bearing Quandro Hubs, 7 Speed with spacer, 8/9 Speed without. Run straight & true, braking surface on front slightly scratched in one place (see pic) otherwise very nice condition - £55 - SOLD

Wolber At400 LX Front, Ritchey Vantage 7spd LX Rear. Very slight dip in rear, ~3mm dip in front, run straight, hubs and bearings good, still very useable perhaps on pub bike - £33 - SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Re:

Hi, we could do that, or PP could just sell one to each of us and everyone's a winner :cool:

He gets shot of them and we get what we are after. I only want it for the rim for my P-21 rebuild.

Cheers

Rob

Re: Re:

unclebuck":2ca3wrqp said:
Hi, we could do that, or PP could just sell one to each of us and everyone's a winner :cool:

He gets shot of them and we get what we are after. I only want it for the rim for my P-21 rebuild.

Cheers

Rob

Sorry guys only just seen all this. They are sold pending payment at the moment.
If it falls through then of course I don't mind splitting between the 2 of you.
Just didn't want to be left with 1 wheel

Re: Re:

paddlingpool":w2e4pjxe said:
Sorry guys only just seen all this. They are sold pending payment at the moment.
If it falls through then of course I don't mind splitting between the 2 of you.
Just didn't want to be left with 1 wheel

Well, let us know when the other buyer draw's back.

Cheers
Jeroen

Back