Wheels - Hope, XT/X517, XM317, Crossride

Corduroyboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
First up: The Holy Grail of Hope wheelsets. I have never seen another set for sale and I seriously doubt you ever will! Specially slotted blue flanged Hope titanium hubs (Fatso front and Ti-Glide rear) built with bladed spokes onto FIR Polar deep-section rims. IIRC, these were used on Orange team bikes BITD. Very good condition - smooth hubs, true rims with very slight wear to the braking surfaces (these are naturally concave - like a Campagnolo Atek). Would be the crown jewels on a VitT! ;) £255 posted Great condition WTB tyres available by negotiation:

Picture156.jpg

Picture155.jpg

Picture157.jpg

Picture158.jpg

Second: Silver XT M750 rear hub and grey Ritchey front laced to silver Mavic X517 SUP rims. Very good condition - smooth hubs and true rims with virtually no wear to the braking surfaces. Front hub includes the special quick-release skewer/axle. No tyres. Excellent condition 9-speed Sram cassette available extra. £80 posted:

Picture154.jpg

Picture153.jpg

Third: Silver Deore hubs laced to Mavic XM317 rims. Excellent condition, virtually unused. Skewers included, no tyres or cassette. £50 posted:

Picture150.jpg

Picture151.jpg

Fourth: Mavic Crossride Ceramic. Good condition - only issue is minor paint loss around the spoke holes of the hubs. No detectable wear to the ceramic braking surfaces (just a narrow band of discolouration as can be seen in the pics - presumably 'glazing' from pad material) Hubs are smooth and rims true. I'll give 'em a good clean before posting! £95 posted:

Picture140.jpg

Picture141.jpg

Keep your eyes peeled for more wheely good things being added...

Silver Deore hubs laced to Mavic XM317 rims

Silver Deore hubs laced to Mavic XM317 rims
Do you have a detail pic of the hubs please?

Back