wheels for sale - Shimano Deore hubs, Mach 1 Evo 2 rims

robgudgeon

Dirt Disciple
These were bought new a couple of years ago but only ridden for about 9 months, all on roads. Still in great condition. The tyres are older, not sure how old as they were on a Manitou System FS that I bought 2nd hand, but are still in pretty good nick.

Hubs are Shimano Deore, rims are Mach 1 Evo 2, tyres are Schwalbe Hardliner 26x2.1; comes with inner tubes. Quick release are Shimano (Deore I think). Complete with some poncey blue aluminium dust caps :) (bike's previous owner's decision!)

Looking for £80 posted (paypal gift), £70 if you can pick up (north London) or £75 if you wanna meet up near my office (Soho), but open to offers (no trades, sorry, need hard cash)...

Full size images can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/robgudgeon/sets/72157626210400359/with/5554209880/

(dog not included)

cheers, Rob

right, these are on fleabay. if anybody feels like saving me from the hell of shifting things there, please feel free to make me an offer :)

couldn't find these on 'bay but how old, is block included - what is it, would it be "compatible" with the Cassette: Shimano HG 12-28 etc on my 1992 Marin Eldridge Grade, as would want to use as a spare set of wheels to save swapping tyres over ?

cheers

daugs":3fdhnkl8 said:
couldn't find these on 'bay but how old, is block included - what is it, would it be "compatible" with the Cassette: Shimano HG 12-28 etc on my 1992 Marin Eldridge Grade, as would want to use as a spare set of wheels to save swapping tyres over ?

cheers

yeah sorry, it was a scheduled auction that started at 7pm tonight, item ID is 110669724156

as the post says the wheels are a couple of years old but were only ridden for 9 months, all on roads & are in great condition.

the block is included, it's a bog standard shimano 12-32, 7 speed

Back