Wheelies....I wish I could!

I can wheelie a little bit.....I'm not as good as BITD though.

I can manage to wheelie down little drops though, so thats good enough for me ;)

orange71":n2kortm7 said:
You know, wheelies baffle me - strike me as being one of the most pointless pursuits. what do they achieve?

Skill? Yes... useful? No. (unless you get an unfixable front wheel puncture :roll: )

you need to watch some 4X & dual slalom, manualing through mini doubles & rhythm sections can be a lot quicker & oooh so smooth.

what do they achieve? they feel totally cool ;)

cchris2lou":nsnuwghi said:
ask Scant , he can do them non handed , uphill and off road . :LOL:

weirdly the non handers started due to a massively "indexed" dura ace headset that liked to point forward :LOL:

Its very similar to a Switzerland Squeaker that Hans used to do, although he propelled himself with one foot dabbing on his front wheel.

jango":zvgwie3z said:
What do you call this trick? a reverse endo wheelie :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXApPXKz ... re=related

As soon as I started watching this I knew that I recognised some of the people in the vid. One of the guys that I work with is into trials and he rides regularly in Herne Bay and Whitstable. Those rocks that they were jumping on are in Herne Bay, as is the section with the clock tower in the background.

mattbrown":1sgf2j71 said:
Ive never mastered them, something about coordination and balance - which i dont have.

:LOL: :LOL: makes two of us

But can 'bunny hop' :D

tintin40":3sipuktj said:
mattbrown":3sipuktj said:
Ive never mastered them, something about coordination and balance - which i dont have.

:LOL: :LOL: makes two of us

But can 'bunny hop' :D

I'm the other way round, I can wheelie no problem but cant bunny hop :( :LOL:

Back