What's the rarest part you own?

ti006-1.jpg

ridevintagemtb":1cx0g6jg said:
CCMDoc":1cx0g6jg said:

Oh, ok. Because seeing as you used a plural....

(this is just my dick way of pleading to the retrobike world to stop using "forks" when referencing a fork).

Maybe on your side of the pond, but on this side it's forks:

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/defin ... glish/fork

'(usually forks) each of a pair of supports in which a bicycle or motorcycle wheel revolves'

But I defend your right to spell it incorrectly - it's why we let you win that skirmish a couple hundred years ago, so you could drop the 'u' in colour and the 's' in forks and generally f about with the word through.

hamster":31p7mwjg said:
Magura HS77 drop bar levers. The best drop bar rim brake ever! I've never yet tried drop bar discs but I'd bet the Maguras are every bit as good.

I know where there's a set of them for sale ;)

As my Funk fork (or is it Forks :LOL: ) were pooh-poohed for being far too common :D .......how about this fella. Topline ti BB with some crazy adjusting tools. Never seen another....but then i haven't looked too hard. :D

Attachments

• P1231242 (Custom).JPG
    P1231242 (Custom).JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 363
Hotwheels.":1pax9ea1 said:
There's millions of those too! :roll:

Made me a windchime out of a Topline BB spindle and Yeti C-26 tubesets. Makes nice resounding thunks when it get's windy instead of the usual (annoying) clanging sound.

FMJ":2lzyuhbq said:
Hotwheels.":2lzyuhbq said:
There's millions of those too! :roll:

Made me a windchime out of a Topline BB spindle and Yeti C-26 tubesets. Makes nice resounding thunks when it get's windy instead of the usual (annoying) clanging sound.

Mine is similar. Same Topline spindle, but I chopped up a few Funk forks instead...gives a lighter, clinkier resonance.

Back