What's the longest journey......

From Canterbury to Birmingham, on the train, for my Kili Ultra.

Did pretty much the same as JeRkY. Dropped in on my mum overnight and then went on to B'ham the next day. Luckily my mum lives in Rugby so it's on the way.

Route planning is always a good thing. The only snag I hit was the fact that the trains between Rugby and Coventry weren't running so they had a bus service on. :evil: I had to ride the 14 miles back to Rugby, to get the train, on a bike that wasn't really in roadworthy condition. As I was going so slowly it took me nearly 1.5 hours when it would have normally taken me 25 mins. :LOL:

I guess 6000 miles, london to New Jersey. . But I thought I might as well stay a few days whilst I was there. . . was chuffin cold at the time though. . .
Well worth the trip ;)

um it was to leamington spa and back in 1 day to collect my first sannie ...a round trip of 502 miles on a baking hot day .....was well worth it(i could have waited 1 day but i wasnt going to let parcel farce deliver it ) :D

About 10 miles to a deserted pub car park to meet a bloke from Corby!

If you've ever been to Corby, you'll understand my fears!

He wasn't that scary tho. Phew.

i have timed auction wins/collections for when i was visiting other people, like when i visited parents in devon, i hopped across the border to cornwall to pick up a bike

Back