What Winds You Up?

Re:

The tradesman who was scheduled to arrive this afternoon, but as the time got later and later I decided to call to check that all was well.Due to a busy day, he was unable to keep the appointment so have had to re-schedule.
Shame that I had to call as I would have expected the tradesman to call me. (I'm the customer right?)

Re:

Just checking my lottery tickets to see if I'm worth millions and noticed the following disclaimer.
https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/disclaimer
Checking results
Although we take every care to ensure the accuracy of information containing National Lottery results, we cannot take any responsibility for any mistakes or omissions. Prize winning and all aspects of the National Lottery games are subject to the relevant Games Rules and Procedures"

Surely someone is responsible and held to account for making mistakes.

Re:

Growing up. Running out of money. Having to leave a ideal content life and face reality. Time to change my location :cry:

Re: Re:

Star Rider":2553a393 said:
The tradesman who was scheduled to arrive this afternoon, but as the time got later and later I decided to call to check that all was well.Due to a busy day, he was unable to keep the appointment so have had to re-schedule.
Shame that I had to call as I would have expected the tradesman to call me. (I'm the customer right?)
That happened to me with a guy supposed to do an attic stairs for me.I took the day off,he never turned up and didnt ring so I rang another guy who promptly turned up and completed the job the following day.The initial guy arrived 2 days later and was extremely pissed that I didnt ring him to say I had the job done by someone else :roll: .

People spouting crap on forums about topics they know nothing about. I'm known to do it occasionally myself but some people really take the biscuit.

good luck with that one bud

USA-big-mammy.jpg

Back