What Winds You Up?

Pointlessness....

NBOTM....

Various people....

Traffic....

Poor Quality....

Waste....

Pot Noodle that drops down your shirt at lunch....

twats in range rovers, porsches, bmws, mercs etc who think they can bully me because I drive a ancient unmodified and just looked after 1.0 corsa. because obviously theyre so much better than me.
the staff in morrisons who see the machine needs their pass thing for me to carry on yet still stand there and chat for 5 more minutes until I get annoyed and ask them to come over and then get told I need some manners.
UKIP.
government.
people who start with the Christmas bollocks 2-3 months before its even December.
skateboarders.
my manager at work.
irresponsible dog owners.
chavs riding womens bikes.
the **** who insists on parking bumper to bumper with me every fecking night meaning I have to attempt a reverse hill start each morning.
chavs driving their mums saxos.
chavs.
emos.
jehovas witnesses (I love playing them up but when the same one knocks your door at the same time every week it winds you up)
all religions.
foreign truck drivers.
foreign drivers full stop.
Tesco van drivers.

the guys coming here doing a little bit of work an then jumping on the doal an claiming cash for 10 kids back home,there kids will all have 10 kids an move here an do it over an over :facepalm:

oh an square boobs

B3ZQZlZCAAAtSUj.jpg:large

Anything with this wanna be superstar involved.

A Common Trout with NO Talent.

Attachments

• 234A561E00000578-2850334-image-14_1417011313620.jpg
    234A561E00000578-2850334-image-14_1417011313620.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 465
EggyBum6969":2jzhdtgl said:
the guys coming here doing a little bit of work an then jumping on the doal an claiming cash for 10 kids back home,there kids will all have 10 kids an move here an do it over an over :facepalm:

oh an square boobs

B3ZQZlZCAAAtSUj.jpg:large

People that believe UKIP rhetoric

sinnerman":2jzhdtgl said:
Anything with this wanna be superstar involved.

A Common Trout with NO Talent.

Who/what the hell is that? :shock:

mike

Re:

And so does the Popular Peoples Front of Judea ! :evil: :evil:

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":3f29yoyx said:
And so does the Popular Peoples Front of Judea ! :evil: :evil:
And don't get me started on those bastards, The Judean People's Front.

As a slight, albeit related, aside, I'm currently enjoying "So, Anyway" by a certain Mr Cleese. And very good it is, too - and if I may, the complete antidote against being wound up - especially by the People's Front of Judea, sorry, Judean People's Front - bastards! Splitters!

raleighrider21":2za96p20 said:
twats in range rovers, porsches, bmws, mercs etc who think they can bully me because I drive a ancient unmodified and just looked after 1.0 corsa. because obviously theyre so much better than me.

+1, And all those people which tell me my Landie series 2 is old and I should buy a proper land rover like a range rover :facepalm: .

And the BNP and UKIP, and anyone that says "Britain isn't even British anymore" or "Coming over here taking our...." .

Back