What Retrobike "feature" do you avoid when looking for bikes?

So a lot of these are easily changed, do they really put you off getting the bike.

Estays, Alu frames, paint colours obviously you can't change easily, but bar ends, thumbies, or odd wheels is easy to fix along with changing black wall tyres to proper skin ones.
So would it really put you off getting it?

So a lot of these are easily changed, do they really put you off getting the bike.

Estays, Alu frames, paint colours obviously you can't change easily, but bar ends, thumbies, or odd wheels is easy to fix along with changing black wall tyres to proper skin ones.
So would it really put you off getting it?
That would really depend on the price of the bike, how much I want the frame and how much needs changing. In a lot of cases I'd rather wait for a bare frame to come up and do it my way from the start. Not being left with stuff I don't want and then have the hassle of selling on/disposing of.

That would really depend on the price of the bike, how much I want the frame and how much needs changing. In a lot of cases I'd rather wait for a bare frame to come up and do it my way from the start. Not being left with stuff I don't want and then have the hassle of selling on/disposing of.
don't we just mail it to Imlach these days? unless it's french tat, that goes to Woz.

oh and english smut, that's for Bob.

everything else is given to Benji..... oh, wait, I see your problem.

Back