What is the most exotic stuff you have?

Bartek

Retro Newbie
What is the most exotic stuff you have?
I have two pairs of Ferbros performance cnc brakes. I think they are exotic.Now I looking for some nice red levers for them.
Enyone knows something about Ferbros? I know only they are from Spain, brand no longer exist :(

Attachments

• Ferbros.jpg
    Ferbros.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,482
Bartek":1de63x7e said:
Enyone knows something about Ferbros? I know only they are from Spain, brand no longer exist :(

Yes, the Ferbros components (from Fernández Brothers) were made in Extremadura, Spain, and they made another parts like cranks... Right now the spanish forum is fallen but tomorrow I'm going to try to show you some pics...

Ferbros cranks (broken) ...not mine.

ferbrosrotassn7.jpg

An unused M900 28.6 front mech I'll never sell. A sandwich box full of my stash of XT and DX thumbies. Two 500mm ti seatposts ( one layed back and another in-line ) made for me by an " aerospace " buddy. A white Rolls saddle. A Mavic braze-on front mech. Non-aero Dura Ace brake levers. A pile of Nitto stuff. A 180mm N.O.S. XT chainset from 1989 that I'm quickly making NON N.O.S. Several 737 drivetrains ( the best they ever made ). A 1970s maroon Cinelli saddle that perfectly matches my tourer and is super comfy. M970 non-disc ( quite rare ) hubs.

and we wonder why rolls-royce had problems...

all their profits went down the drain with employees making knockoff USE ti seat posts.

lol

;]

Back