what have you learned from retrobike?

Erm i have learned loads

before i joined i didn't know MS Racing came before Alpinestars i just assumed Alpinestars just blossomed on their own in 1990 i also assumed they disappeared in 1993. :oops:

so in short i have learn't a lot about the history of bikes that i thought i knew quite well and i learned about bikes i didn't know even existed

and that one can never have enough bikes / spares.

And how an overdraft works :LOL:

Loads and loads of stuff but if I were to pick one I'd say about our history - Repack, Breezers, etc, etc. Knew nothing of that before getting involved with our site. Love it now though. Tres :cool: :)

People are trustworthy and genuinely helpful on here!

People only really admire bikes with ingenious or wacky designs or have a high degree of craftmanship.

i learned (and still learning) about the american stuff, i feel i know a fair bit of the uk history but the more rare or older american stuff is interesting to me aswel, the brands, the people, where it all came from, i like knowing who built what for what company and then left to set up their own company to compete with their former employer.

:cool:

A Parkpre will never win BOTM.

Good friends are hard to find but when you find them they are Retrobikers too.

Beer and bikes mix.

It's not about the bike, it's about the journey.

First, I have learned that I am a Retrobiker.

That I am old, and so are my bikes.

That I should have bought all those, 'end of line' Saracen e-stay Kili's in 1993 when the shops couldn't give them away.

That bikes are much cheaper now than they were BITD.

Back