What goes with purple?

yeah,as good as Heath Ledger is he will never replace Jack as the Joker for me,had to search for that pic,put 'joker'in google now and its all heath,how fickle is google :roll:

:oops:

looking for purple now too,.....

It rather looks nice with the Horizon linear fade,... :roll:

retrobikeguy":3nq82mpg said:
Purple always goes well wi purple ;) - strangely enough you aint on your own with the whole purple frame with some gold & purple bits and a bit of yellow, yellow Judy SL's and yellow control stem eventually to match the K decal on the seat tube and gold spoke nipples when the wheels get built up.

DSCF2394-1.jpg

I aint gay either :LOL:

RBG

I'm not a fan of purple on purple on purple...but that looks incredibly sharp.

Slightly off topic: Your bike looks very similar to the OCLV frames of Trek and Gary Fisher from 1994-1996...did Kestrel share the same frame?

GoldenEraMTB":16e6s2v9 said:
Slightly off topic: Your bike looks very similar to the OCLV frames of Trek and Gary Fisher from 1994-1996...did Kestrel share the same frame?

Kestrel were waaaaaaaay ahead of the game with carbon, The MXZ elevated chainstay design was a 1988 frame designed by brent trimble (see my other rides) and the conventional CSX pictured above came out in 1989 with a 1" headset then was later issued with the now std 1-1/8 headset in about 1991.

;)

retrobikeguy":1lhgc8ln said:
GoldenEraMTB":1lhgc8ln said:

Kestrel were waaaaaaaay ahead of the game with carbon, The MXZ elevated chainstay design was a 1988 frame designed by brent trimble (see my other rides) and the conventional CSX pictured above came out in 1989 with a 1" headset then was later issued with the now std 1-1/8 headset in about 1991.

;)

Ah! I see :eek:

I knew they had been doing the carbon thing longer than most...good info; thanks.

Back