What frames do Spin wheels look at home on?

maybe an sts/rts.

i think they are a bit tacky. but i would love a pair non the less. used to think they were amazing

P20":u9ak4tid said:
From a long time ago... :LOL:
They look good
No... no they don't.

The only thing they look good on, is just being pushed towards a table saw.

Well it really is a case of love and hate on the old Spin wheels :LOL: I still don't know what to do with them. Think I will throw them away before I start getting bullied on the way home from school!!!!! :LOL:

They are functionally terrible and they are aesthetically terrible. That just about covers most things that are relevant to a bike design.

Just my personal opinion and no wish to offend anybody, but I think they look really bad on all the bikes shown in this thread except for Merckx's Trek. They look almost ok on the Trek, perhaps because it's black, also carbon fibre, and also the frame shape picks up some of the same curves. That seems to me to be a design that makes the best of a bad job.

Sorry but agree with the above.

I don't think they look good on anything nor have a place in the world of MTB. Carbon exotica best left for the road boys.

Neil G":2h31s5ul said:
Sorry but agree with the above.

I don't think they look good on anything nor have a place in the world of MTB. Carbon exotica best left for the road boys.

Carbon? that's wishful thinking for Spins! Them bad boys are Thermoplastic! I have to admit they never look at home really but They also just stink of the 90's.

Latest posts

Back