What do you wish you had never got rid of?

My toy Han Solo gun which made an unrealistic blaster noise, but sounded very much like a drill...sniff, sniff... :(

My Jay adams Z flex skateboard and my Fisher CR7 .......................oh and that girl jenny from Southhampton

jenny from southampton says hi

she asked me to let y'all know she still goes like a train.

My First and second Foes Fabrications Racing LTS 16" frames, first one was yellow and second one in black.

My first Intense M1 which was in Yellow and then my second Intense M1 which was in black and after that my third Intense M1 (when they changed the frame design) which was also in black.

Oh yes, my old old old Zaskar Le - alas it was too big for me at 18" frame, but still.

Somewhere down the lines I've misplaced Paul Cross Tops brakes, Kooka Kranks, Kooka levers, RC130 in purple, WTB rim crushers brakes, Race Face cranks, Ringle hubs (more than I care to remember) Hope Big Uns (again a good few pairs) and a pair of HED rims - can't remember where they went, damnit! Oh yeah, a very very very limited edition Yeti-Yellow Ringle Zooka stem that I had done by Monkey.

Sold my Mag21's and my Judy Dh forks, dunno where the two pairs of White Bros ones went mind you.

At the moment I've set a challenge to my sister to pop to my parents place, roll her sleeves up and have a good rummage in my dad's workshops for my 'missing' bike equipment.......keeping my finger's crossed for various bits.

*sighs*

Back