What a miserable bunch of arse

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I've been on the computer a short distance from Eastenders, not watching it, it was just washing over me.

Oh my good Lord, what a dreadful pile of sh1t.

al. :(

al":1wr6whlb said:
I've been on the computer a short distance from Eastenders, not watching it, it was just washing over me.

Oh my good Lord, what a dreadful pile of sh1t.

al. :(

Coro is particularly fine at the moment :LOL:

+1 to that. I watched when it first came out and thought it a miserable load of crap then, but I am a confirmed soap oprah hater anyway

Alison

i avoid it like the plague, all of them really but eastenders especially so.

the depressing lives of depressing people in a depressing place put in depressing situations.

why people watch it is beyond me.

jonnyboy666":b3v5jx7o said:
i avoid it like the plague, all of them really but eastenders especially so.

the depressing lives of depressing people in a depressing place put in depressing situations.

why people watch it is beyond me.

They could be all United fans that fancy a good cheering up. :LOL: :LOL:

I set them up and you do the rest, get in!! ;)

al.

I watched the first 5 mins of the very first episode and it's been banned in my house ever since!

Watched half of the first episode, believe me Eastenders are nothing like that at all

Few years back I went to watch Orient play up at Oldham, had a few pints in their supporters club and got asked did we live near Albert Square

Seemed surprised when we replied do you live near Coronation Street then

Chopper1192":2ssrigxk said:
I've really gone off the soaps since I turned into a grumpy old man. I only like it when Phlip Mitchell flushes Ian Squeals head down the loo.

Also, when Phil's in a bit of a strop he tends to make a sound a bit like a beach ball deflating, as Harry Hill has pointed out on many occasions. :)

Edit: here you go;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS3U_AraWfI

David

Latest posts

Back