Attachments

• 2 Untitled.png
    2 Untitled.png
    111 KB · Views: 599
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 599
Easily fixed though isn't it?

Price doesn't seem too outrageous just yet - bearing in mind that people have paid more in the past just for a set of those forks...

BB.

Re:

Just don't see the attraction...

but then it takes al-sorts to make a world and whilst punters are off spending their cash on this
they aren't pushing the price up elsewhere.

why not buy a plain orange thing and get it painted, this ones going to need a paint job anyway
so there's no reason to buy if for the existing paint..... or am I wrong ?

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":1h45msfw said:
Just don't see the attraction...

but then it takes al-sorts to make a world and whilst punters are off spending their cash on this
they aren't pushing the price up elsewhere.

why not buy a plain orange thing and get it painted, this ones going to need a paint job anyway
so there's no reason to buy if for the existing paint..... or am I wrong ?

Each to their own is right. The frame is an adroit so would go for a fair bit more than a regular attitude anyhow.

Re: Re:

jonrock":1hhmna72 said:
And where is the Boron on the exposed chainstays?

J

Hi Jon, is the Boron wrapped all the way round the stay then?, not just on the top?, excuse my ignorance but I'm yet to see one stripped and the Boron left intact.

As for apparent sale price, personally I would say it went for too much, by £500 perhaps, who knows, so hard to put a true current value on these things as they are so hard to come by and rarely available on the open market. I'm sure after some magic paint work one day it will be resurrected to it's former glory :cool:

Anyone on here win it?

Re:

I'm not surprised by the price, I would have happily paid that if it had been a 19" fuselage.

Back