Well I wasn't expecting to win this....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
well, i have two auctions running. each for one rim.

there were several people who asked for uk shipping. some guy even asked for shipping to australia (not the rims, but the handlebar)...

I did not know, that old MTB parts were so popular these days.

No, I won't. But I am very happy, that I baught them. For example the handlebar: my touring bike has a chromed steel handlebar that cost about 5 quid. When I was offered all that stuff i thaught: nice. let's build a retro bike.

But I made up my mind that i do not need three bikes - and I can't store another bike. So I sell the stuff and refurbish my 2nd bike.
(Shimano STX RC components will then be for sale here)

Schleif":1hn0lc7z said:
well, i have two auctions running. each for one rim.

there were several people who asked for uk shipping. some guy even asked for shipping to australia (not the rims, but the handlebar)...

I did not know, that old MTB parts were so popular these days.

I can only find one auction for one rim.

To everyone else - I saw it first so shove off!! ;-)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back