Well I wasn't expecting to win this....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IIRC its exactly the same as a 231 but wider. No other differences as far as I know. The 261 was in the middle.
I am not sure but I think the 23, 26 and 28 bits of the number were there width in mm. Please anyone correct me if I am wrong. :)

I won a pair of these a couple of months ago from a really really bad listing. I couldn't really find too much out about them after looking on the net but took a flyer (99p!! :shock: ) with a 60 mile round trip to collect.
They seem decent enough though and are sitting on my Cindercone as we speak.

The worst listing ever: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Quality rims - the 231 was the lighter brother in the range ir memory serves, but these are hard as nails.

Drencrom":1u369n5t said:
Quality rims - the 231 was the lighter brother in the range ir memory serves, but these are hard as nails.

Good.... (rubs hand in delight). It'll go on the back of the bike. Need a 231/261/281CD for the front now... :shock: :shock: :shock:

I've got a 36h M231CD in good nick - some wear to sidewalls but none to flat section & label perfect - if you're interested.

Bought off the bay as a 32h built into a wheel but when it turned up it had 36 holes

Would sell to recoup costs if you're interested - £30 posted.

Let me know if you want pics

Guy

brummieguy":2tduv579 said:
I've got a 36h M231CD in good nick - some wear to sidewalls but none to flat section & label perfect - if you're interested.

Bought off the bay as a 32h built into a wheel but when it turned up it had 36 holes

Would sell to recoup costs if you're interested - £30 posted.

Let me know if you want pics

Guy

Give me a day or two to think about it. Send me a pic via PM if you would. Thanks.

Back