Well, I just realised I have a problem.....

I'm interested in seeing the Interloc personally, but you should probably post it in the Reader's bikes 1998-> section to avoid any ruffled feathers.

Welcome, nice Giant :cool: , would also like to see the LTS :)

I keep making noises about Emegrating to Austalia, dont think it'll happen though as i'd need to sell my house which i really like (if it did'nt work out and i had to come back i'd be starting from scratch), just sick of the weather here in central Scotland, been nice the last six weeks but recently turned to sh*t again, feels like summers over for this year :roll:

I think im averaging a 20 a day habit :LOL: :shock:

Only two bikes and theyre completely build,but the addiction keeps me buying bits.

Love the giant :cool: Design ahead of its time :cool:
Why the move from Oz to Wales??
Yeah why?? :shock: :shock:

jimihendrix":31tfl81m said:
I keep making noises about Emegrating to Austalia, dont think it'll happen though as i'd need to sell my house which i really like (if it did'nt work out and i had to come back i'd be starting from scratch), just sick of the weather here in central Scotland, been nice the last six weeks but recently turned to sh*t again, feels like summers over for this year :roll:

Getting off topic, but why do you have to sell the house? rent it out for a few months, test the waters in a new country and go back if it all goes pear shaped. Its not that hard is it??

Back