Welcome to Gil's "Dark Place" ~ ALL SOLD!!!!!

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
ALL ITEMS ARE NOW SOLD

Finally found the time to have a good clear out, hard as it is to know where to start I have spent the last few hours sorting through stuff and this is the first stage

All items are priced in GBP, they include UK recorded delivery, I am happy to send outside of the UK, I will charge standard Airmail prices and if you wish the items to be insured/traceable this will be at additional cost.

My preferred method of payment is Paypal or Direct Bank transfer, no item will be considered sold until payment is received, much as I respect the "dibs" system you end up waiting weeks for payment and this is not fair to other interested parties ~ I hope you understand :)

Please show an interest on the Forum first, I will reply to PM's but the Forum is a fairer "show of hands"

I have a lot more stuff to follow and will keep this post as up to date as possible :)

If you need to know any more about a specific item or need more photos please PM me

Will try and do Seaposts, Stems, Bars tomorrow and other items next week ~ Keep your eyes open :)

Sorry about all that, anyway here we go, today its Mechs

Prices, Size and condition (marked out of 10) 11 being NOS ~ are in the Description Box or each photo ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4497.JPG
    IMG_4497.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 4,297
  • IMG_4496.JPG
    IMG_4496.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 4,297
  • IMG_4494.JPG
    IMG_4494.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 4,297
All Bottom Brackets have been used, they all spin freely and as far as I am aware have no play in them, I cannot confirm this without fitting them but I would be very surprized if I bothered to keep them if they were badly worn.

They are all for sale "as seen" I'm afraid as I don't have time to fit them all and confirm there condition

Each of the UN71-72's are £13.00 each, the UN51,2,3's are £10.00 each Carriage is included, (this will be about £2.75 in each case)

Attachments

• IMG_4492.JPG
    IMG_4492.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 4,289
  • IMG_4501.JPG
    IMG_4501.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 3,924
  • IMG_4526.JPG
    IMG_4526.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 2,947
  • IMG_4524.JPG
    IMG_4524.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 2,947
I know the media is telling you to haggle for everything but I can't 50% off just yet Tintin :shock:

Will look at offers in a few days if things aren't moving

Off to look for more items ;)

XTR M950 is all good, rub marks on the inner plate from the chain, mark to front of clamp, from a bottle cage I guess, nothing major though

Pivots all good and tight, no play

...LOOK decals sat here wating for you :)

gil_m":9y1hufou said:
I know the media is telling you to haggle for everything but I can't 50% off just yet Tintin :shock:

Will look at offers in a few days if things aren't moving

Off to look for more items ;)

Lol, I'll up my offer to £12 - lets haggle!

Back