WANTED: Silver wheels for Stumpy build - sorted now thanks!

Last Exit

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
EDIT:

Many thanks to everyone who offered me wheels - and thanks to Sithlord who came up trumps with some Suntour hubs and Specialized rims which are perfect for my build :)

ORIGINAL POST:

I would like a pair of wheels for my 92 Stumpjumper build please.

Any brand considered so long as they are silver hubs and rims :)

With or without a cassette...

Many thanks,

Fred

I've got a pair that were original fitment on my 94 rockhopper. Hubs could do with a refresh, pm me if you are interested.

I've got a pair of Vuelta Airlines with STX Parallax hubs. They're pretty much mint (rims still show machining marks!).
I bought them from here months ago but have never used them :oops:
Project they were for is long gone so they are surplus now.
Think I paid £65 delivered, so looking for the same back :D

Can sort pics if your interested ;)

cheap wheels

hi ya,

i have some cheap and cheerful but bomb proof acera-x 7 speed hubs on sun No 5 orange rims. & speed cassette needs replacing but everything else is good, nice and smooth and true, original equipment on mid- low end Kona's

good condition

yours for "25 posted or will consider offers :LOL:

charlieboy

Last Exit":2br5e5jz said:
Makster - sounds interesting - some piccies would be great :)

Here ya go ;)

Sale001.jpg

Sale002.jpg

The spokes could do with a polish, but the rest of the wheels are almost like new :D

Thanks for the offer Charlieboy, but I am specifically after some silver rims for my build :cool:

Hope you find a good home for them,

Fred

Thanks Makster :)

I haven't come across Vuelta before so let me find out a bit about them. I did have something more U like in profile rather than V for my build, but these could be contenders.

I'll come back to you and thanks again :)

Fred

A weekend bump to see if anyone else has anything I might consider before I decide?

Any Mavics lurking out there? :)

Freddo

Back