Wanted: Orange Frame

smithchild

Dirt Disciple
Apologies for the very vague request.

I'm after a frame for my brother in law who has always fancied an orange (and since i'm a halifax boy i approve) He's currently riding an alu hardtail and ideally we'd swap over the stuff he has on that.

My understanding of mtb sizing is far from clear but he is 6 foot.

Frame material. not fussed but prob alu given our budget
Ideally it would be suited to minimum 100mm travel forks
Disk-Brake

I can have it powder coated so paintwork is not an issue.

I appreciate that we're not really talking retro here (i'm guessing around 2004/5) and i'm not wanting to spend a lot given he doesn't do an awful lot of riding.

Just thought it was worth a post here before i start scouring ebay since you're always a very helpful bunch

Thanks

I've got this - it's for sale as a complete bike at the moment and it's a singlespeed, but it's a about as orange as an orange can get and I only want £250 for the whole thing, posted.

It's a 19" frame so should be fine. Wheels are disc-ready so can be run with either disc or rim brakes.

I know it's probably not exactly what you're after but I thought I'd post it anyway :)

10112010012.jpg

Orange P7

Hi Fella,
I'm gradually working my way through the many bikes in my collection and am "thinning out".

This P7 is a beauty but I hardly ever seem to get out on her.

Size is 19".
Condition of all tubes is excellent.

For Sale, stripped down, but including seatpost and headset, £120

Ready for collection in Manchester or postage extra.

DSCF7413.jpg

DSCF7414.jpg

I'd guess your lad will need a 19". I'm 6' 2" and just fit on one. You could probably get away with a late 90's P7, Clockwork, Gringo, or E4 with 100mm forks so it doesn't need to be too modern. ;)

hello.

Thanks for all the replies, both good bikes at good prices and i might have been tempted. Just a little too retro.

reckon a 19" is what we're after but defo needs to be disk and ready for suspension forks.

reckon gringo maybe what we're after.

p.s. barneyballbags, that looks like a fun ride, what's the story with the track ends/dropouts?

Latest posts

Back