WANTED: On-One rigid suspension geomtry forks with disc moun

MCsanandreas":1nr0yx85 said:
dubstar74":1nr0yx85 said:
MCsanandreas":1nr0yx85 said:
i may have a set of these,will look in my cupboard of parts and let you know tomorrow afternoon.

Oooh any luck yet?

sorry,not had a chance yet. only work a half day Friday and have to stay in waiting for a plumber in the afternoon so will let you know for sure then.

Cheers ;)

dubstar74":t54o0ne8 said:
MCsanandreas":t54o0ne8 said:
dubstar74":t54o0ne8 said:
MCsanandreas":t54o0ne8 said:
i may have a set of these,will look in my cupboard of parts and let you know tomorrow afternoon.

Oooh any luck yet?

sorry,not had a chance yet. only work a half day Friday and have to stay in waiting for a plumber in the afternoon so will let you know for sure then.

Cheers ;)

bad news i an sorry to say. i dont have any On-One forks after all. dont know what i have done with 'em!

on the hunt for something similar myself, and those are lovely stubbsy..bit out of my price range though :(

MCsanandreas":vnv15xz2 said:
dubstar74":vnv15xz2 said:
dubstar74":vnv15xz2 said:

Oooh any luck yet?

Cheers ;)

bad news i an sorry to say. i dont have any On-One forks after all. dont know what i have done with 'em!

Crappola..oh well the search continues...... :cry:

Back