WANTED: On-One rigid suspension geomtry forks with disc moun

dubstar74

Dirt Disciple
Wanted On-one Or any other rigid suspension geomtry forks, any colour and condition considered, as long as they are not bent or cracked!!

Need to have at least 180mm steerer and 1/18th stem size to replace my susser forks,

Sorry these must have disc mounts!

Anyone?

i have some rc31s for sale steerer is 179mm, if it helps i needed to use a spacer of my 17" m2 stumpjumper with these forks
bikebitsforsale025.jpg

Lovely forks! 179mm might just get away with that?
When you say you need to use a spacer, does that mean these are 1"?, also sorry I've just realise I did'nt specify disc mounts? they need to have them oops! :oops:

it does have fittings for disc behind left fork leg the spacer i used was about 1/4 inch
Picture009.jpg

i think both can be seen in this pic

what frame are they going on with what headset, i can measure the stumpie headtube in the morning if you know the headtube length of your frame

cheers

stubbsy :D

They would be going on a 2011 Commencal Premier Plus, but it does need to be at least 80mm suspension corrected, looking at that pic it looks like they'll be too short?, my bike crown to hub currently measures 420mm.
Shame as they are a nice fork!

dubstar74":36iliqfg said:
MCsanandreas":36iliqfg said:
i may have a set of these,will look in my cupboard of parts and let you know tomorrow afternoon.

Oooh any luck yet?

sorry,not had a chance yet. only work a half day Friday and have to stay in waiting for a plumber in the afternoon so will let you know for sure then.

they did the rc31 in 2 lengths

420 and 440

mine are the 420 from crown to axle

this pic shows the fork from a different angle
Picture004-1.jpg

hope this helps

stubbsy :D

Back