Wanted- Hope Pro lever(just the lever)

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Im on the lookout now for some Hope spares. I know :LOL: About the only bits i dont have :LOL:

I need the internals for the Pro lever which would include the lever itself, plus the actuation pin, piston, springs washer cirtclip etc.
I think i may have the piston/springs/O'Rings'circlip pin,as ive a few new bits like that but they may be for sport lever. Im unsure of what these parts actually look like etc .
but not the actual lever so that i need at least :?

Would need to be new or not far off it.
Funds, swops etc
What Doth thou have :D

Off now to rummage.

:( Always has to be something weird with Hope .
as luck would have it i recently picked up a couple of lever rebuild kits but like the seller ive no idea which exactly its for.
The kit included the piston-identical to the one in the first pic of the 3 pistons, far right ,plus the ball and socket(though ive a lot of those in my box) plus rubber guard,plus a small alloy tube for what ive no idea ,plus another seal similar to the 2 on the piston, and 2 O rings neither of which look like anything ive seen before. One is too big to fit in the lever the other too small.and a caliper bleed nipple cap for some reason. Im now wondering if the kits are for O2 levers :?

Ill get you a pic ofg the bits ive got
The piston plus spring fits near enough exactly for both length and diameter. Ill take another look on their tech page for the diagrams and see if i can work out what is what and what goes where.

Thanks again for the help. :cool: :D

The O2 levers are same as C2, only the top cap & reservoir bung/plunger are different i.e. O2 = plain cap & bung/plunger has a 6mm right hand threaded hole in it.
Alloy tube could be out of the Hope bleed kit.

just jacques":36slqq3k said:
The O2 levers are same as C2, only the top cap & reservoir bung/plunger are different i.e. O2 = plain cap & bung/plunger has a 6mm right hand threaded hole in it.
Alloy tube could be out of the Hope bleed kit.

Heres the bits in this kit :?
The larger of the 2 o rings is for the master cylinder fluid reservoir piston , the main piston is pro and appears by luck to be just the bits i need :D theres luck for you :D the extra piston seal ive no idea of either. Wondered if you changed themk dependent on the model but it all appears to be the same so heavens knows where it goes. The ball joint and the cone protective cover is apparent.
All in all it appears the parts i need are there with the exception of the brass washer and the circlip :? and of those i need the circlip.

Alloy tube is familiar but i cannot think from where

Attachments

• The old new stuff 003 (Custom).JPG
    The old new stuff 003 (Custom).JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 695
Back