Wanted full susser frame. klein, gt, ellsworth, schwinn,yeti

Re:

The dare was on ebay for 100 buy it now.. Someone's just bought it an tryin to make a quick buck.. The original listin mentioned the crack.. I emailed the seller to ask about it an have had no reply.. Thanks though.. ;-)

Re:

Have shown interest in the lobo but think I've missed out to yidaki.. So still lookin.. Ideally an aluminium frame.. Apart from an sts or sts lobo..

There's a Klein Palomino on eBay right now with a buy it now price of £215. I know it's not on your list but it's a brilliant ride having had one.

Re:

So I have actually missed out on the lobo despite putting an offer higher than the asking price.. :-( so still looking.. I do now have the front end of a klein mantra though so if anyone has a spare rear end lying around........

Still gonna chase that lobo dream though., I've got it bad for one now...

I've a couple I might part with, not sure yet but:

Litespeed obed fs. If it's not nos it's as close as you'll get. Have accumulated a full build just not had time to build it up. Matching ti coloured amp f3xc forks, ti bar/stem combo and bar ends, ti seat post. Amp/white industries disc hubbed wheelset, rock shox (amp) disc brakes, syncros cranks and m952 bits and a flite to finish it off.

Or

Amp b5 in yellow, roox bars, bar ends, stem and seat post. Ti saddle in yellow (avocet), amp f4 blt or rock shox reba (yellow) forks. If running amp forks wheels were to be yellow spoked spinergy xyclones, if rebas, some hope hubbed/mavic 317 citrons. M952 again, possibly m770 xt, formula disc brakes or magura race lines. Would be very yellow.

Like I said, not 100% sure I'm ready to let them both go but may let one leave the stable.

Back