Wanted - frames for garage art

TallTony

Dirt Disciple
Morning,

So my garage is finally close to completion and I want to decorate it with bike stuff.

Does anyone have any possibly cracked or broken frames that look good enough visually and are cheap?

Cheers

Re:

I have a '91 Cannondale SE1000 frame going cheap if you want it?

Sadly it's cracked across the lateral part of the rear swing arm, so not rideable. It looks perfect from the side on though. It's currently stripped to bare alloy so could make nice wall art with a bit of polish....

Give me a shout if you're interested and I'll fire some pictures across :D

Re:

I've got a 94/ 95 orange E3, bare frame with a cracked headtube still has decals but otherwise stripped bare your welcome to it for the price of post Or distanced collection if you're local enough.

I had a nice orange splatter effect GT that had been driven over before I got it. I've got various bits from the frame and some parts that would be fine for a wall hanging. The frame has been chopped into bits ready to make into something. I just need to file the ends and they're ready to go. I don't do photos on here any more but pm me your email and I'll send you some over.

Thanks everyone, alas the good wife has vetoed the idea and told me to think again.

I will likely wait a while and sneak a few things in.

Thanks everyone who offered :)

Back