Wanted: Cheapish 700c alloy wheels and set of stem shifters

MrBen

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I'm looking for a pair of cheapish 700c alloy wheels that are suitable for 35mm tyres ideally, with a freewheel hub, and a set of stem shifters - friction or sis.

Based in Birmingham so can collect in the West Midlands, though could probably collect from the Nottingham area or around Rutland as I'm there a fair bit to see family, or will pay postage.

What you got? :)

Cheers.

Re: Wanted: Cheapish 700c alloy wheels and set of stem shift

have a pair of NOS Shimano stem shifters for a tenner posted if of help?

I've a pair of wheels that have just come off a Marin Hybrid one lady owner plenty of life left in the rims 32 stainless spokes.£35 posted.What width rear end do you need these are 130 but I can redish and space to whatever you need.jm.

Excel":26w7pn6d said:
have a pair of NOS Shimano stem shifters for a tenner posted if of help?

Have you got any pics? Is the band for a 1' quill stem?

jm":26w7pn6d said:
I've a pair of wheels that have just come off a Marin Hybrid one lady owner plenty of life left in the rims 32 stainless spokes.£35 posted.What width rear end do you need these are 130 but I can redish and space to whatever you need.jm.

The other half is asking what colour the rims are (they are for her bike :) ). Its for a 130mm rear end (thanks for the offer of redishing though!). If its off a hybrid does it take a freewheel or a cassette? Do you have any pictures?

Thanks for the offers - very interested in both!

Back