Wanted cheap frame (of some description)

Re:

Cheers everyone. Im waiting to find out about a carrera local to me tomorrow as one just came up that i really like but have a feeling it will be gone so if anyone can send me any pictures it would be appreciated.

Re:

I have a mongoose iboc frameset I'm not using it's in the for sale section with pics
Thanks

Re:

cheers bowser but just seen it's 21" c-t so will be a bit too big for me. A carrera gravity (with the alloy/chrome look which is exactly what I hoped for as it's to replace my old Marin which was the same) has come up near me for £15 but waiting to find out if it gets taken as missed being first by 5 minutes :(

Never mind. Been waiting 2 years to do this, another week won't hurt I guess.

Re:

I do love that scant but unfortunately I couldn't afford to buy a fork as well. The carrera has definitely gone so that plans out the window so hoping a gem comes up on here. Be interested to see the pro flex.

Re:

s-l1600.jpg

Re:

ok guys going to give it one last try to find something that's more what I really want before I settle for options. Nothing fancy required something like an old diamondback sorrento (the original plan) with the black and purple paintjob. If nothing by the end of today I'll be settling on either a specialized or a topanga frame (can't decide which) but just don't want to give up quite yet as knowing my luck (or lack of it :LOL: ) I'll settle and then the perfect frame will come up :roll:

I have a Kermit green 1999 RockHopper, think it's 19" although it could be smaller so would need to check. Can supply with a set of Marzocchi forks although I can't vouch for how good they are, I bought the bike to strip it of parts and am left with various bits. Could probably do you a package for £40 including the frame and forks and some other random bits. Paint is a bit rough from memory, it's just sitting in the shed in a box doing nowt

Re:

I've got a mid-90's Crestone Peak VO2 frame measuring 20" in bare 7000 series aluminum.

Back