Wanted: 7 Speed Canti STIs or Shifter Pods: FOUND

Hi are these any good,

They are in quite good condition. Let me know, cheers.

saleitems030.jpg

saleitems031.jpg

Thanks for the offer. I'll put them on my 'for consideration' list.

Thinking about it, my preference would be for pods/rapidfire shifters (with optical gear indicators) so I can retain the original brake levers on the intended bike.

There won't be many to choose from in 7 speed as pods only unless someone makes them. Only STX and lower down the range I think that did 7 speed pods on their own; and if you want optical displays too you are really going to struggle.

Pretty sure they pop up regularly on here and the bay. I would change your topic title though to something like 7 speed shifter pods with windows, make it nice and clear

development_cycle":1hb7erdl said:
Pretty sure they pop up regularly on here and the bay. I would change your topic title though to something like 7 speed shifter pods with windows, make it nice and clear

Perhaps you're right, though I guess there's no harm in keeping options open.

I do seem to have the knack of consistently being just too late for items of interest that get advertised for sale...

I have some stx combined canti levers and pods in good fettle if you want to go combo stuff. can post some piccys if your interested.

porkypaw":2i54l1ge said:
I have some stx combined canti levers and pods in good fettle if you want to go combo stuff. can post some piccys if your interested.

Thanks. I could be interested. I've been offered a pair of MC-40s, but they won't be available for a few days. I think I'm going to hold out for pods in the meantime. The 'gear-leverless' bike is in a pile of bits in any case, so it won't be getting ridden anytime soon...

Back