(W) 93/94 Cannondale M700 M1000/2000 16INCH frame!

My apology! I would have to repaint and of course first want to see if i can find a red one, because i can take parts for buildup that i have now. They dont fit blue. The bikes came original only in red and blue at that time.
I am sure your bike is great!
Since you mentioned that your bike is 1992, than it SHOULD be a CAAD3! At least according to the Vintage Cannondale website... www.vintagecannondale.com Are you sure that it is 92? When you look at the frame number and you go to that site mentionend above, you can see exact month/year build etc. ...

Cheers

No worries, I wasnt sitting here waiting for a eager plea to buy my frame. It doesnt have caad3 written on it so I thought that was a later addition, or a later sales spin.

I'll check out the serial numbers when I get a chance. Thanks for that.

Thanks! I did not have the impression that you were desperate to sell your frame... ;)

Check out the numbers if you get a chance, and write me a pm what you are asking for. If the price fits, maybe we still come together!

Cheers,
Alex

I plan to have it in pieces by the weekend at it will be for sale after that and will check the numbers.

In fact I am putting all the bits onto an M1000 frame becasue I did not get on well with the Beast of the East geometry. Sloping top tube is great but the high bottom bracket is not suitable for everybody. Great for hillclimbing though.

How tall are you? I am 5'8... Did you sit uncomfortable? I am somewhat worried about that too. I had been riding one the last time 15 years ago... It may be a "pain in the neck" because of the high sattle position!?

I'm about 6 foot, no worries with neck pain, but if you put the saddle high so you can still touch the ground then the pedals are too high and you wont fully stretch your legs when cycling on the flat.

Put the sadle high enough so that you can stretch your legs and then you are a long way from the ground!

frame and forks

ive got a small red m700 with pepperoni forks, headset, seatpost and cantis for sale if thats any good ?

generally nice condition... BUT it does have some quite bad scratches on the top of the downtube and on the underside of the top tube.. (But no dents or cracks).. the rest of the bike is in really nice nick.
if you are interested send me your e-mail and i will send you a load of pics... i have taken the seatclamp from it for my dale build.
it cost me about £90 plus postage from america.. ideally im wanting a similar amountback .. but im open to offers

here is the original e-bay listing.. you can see more pics here...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140562838174? ... 3D1&_rdc=1

edit i just read your post... are you saying the m700 is the wrong year for you ? im going to sell it as its too small for me anyway. :)

Attachments

• $(KGrHqF,!i0E3RItOqNlBN8(4pEeLQ~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqF,!i0E3RItOqNlBN8(4pEeLQ~~_3.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,344
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I suppose an 18" M1000 frame is too big?

ABCD0017-2.jpg

Back