Voodoo decals

Yes, that's the one (see another example below). The Wanga letters are 22mm high, but that may not be a good guide as they seem to fill the height of the tube to a greater extent than the Bizango letters do. Both top tubes are 28.6 I assume?

Looks good in orange doesn't it? I've always liked the look of orange bikes.

Attachments

• 1996 Voodoo Bizango frame size 16 $268 detail.jpg
    1996 Voodoo Bizango frame size 16 $268 detail.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 622
Cheers for the pic that gives a clear view of the braze on details, I think I will forego the little loops on the seat tube and get braze ons to match a '97 Kona. The tt on mine measures 28.6 as well.

I like the orange colour but can't help think it doesn't look as nice a finish as the Wanga, however seeing as there don't seem to be many Bizangos on these shores I will go as close to the original colour as I can get. Plus the decals are actually coloured orange inside the lettering whereas I thought they would be clear :)

Kona stops on a VooDoo??!!? If you didn't have a ring, you wouldn't be able to run the rear mech cable through the hole in the brake boss as the bokor intended! You ought to be careful here Matt, you've got a wife and child man, you don't want to be seen to disrespect him in the eyes of the bizango. I wouldn't be surprised if the man who did those things to your bike didn't suffer quite a lot of 'bad luck' over the years. Why else would he sell such a frame?

Point taken I wouldn't want to be zombified by the Bokor :)

I'll share your concerns with the sprayer, hopefully he can come up with with the same detail as a braze on.

Regarding the artwork...

I contacted VooDoo direct when i wanted the artwork for getting my 2006 model year Wanga refurbished. I have the artwork that i would share but i don't want to be had up for copyright infringement or something along those lines! Also i don't know whether the artwork i have is the same as the older generation VooDoo stuff.

The email address i used was: info (at) voodoocycles (dot) net

I got a response from the the main man Joe Murrey himself. To top it all off, when i sent him a picture of my bike he noticed that i had the old dropout fixing hardware and posted me new hardware direct from the US totally free of charge. What a thoroughly top bloke.

Best of luck with the refurb...

Mark
Do you have graphics for the
I've been in touch with the chief witch doctor himself and he's given me the nod to release the VooDoo graphics. So then folks where do i post them for all to use?

PM sent to original poster with the graphics files...

Mark
Do you still have these? I fished a Loa frame out of the depths of Facebook marketplace and am looking to restore the decals

Back