Vitus Ti mtb frame gumtree

Boy that was quick......the description is still there though..£500 or offers, wish i'd have know mine was worth that much.. :(

shhhhh thats a sore point in my house at the moment :roll:
i bought that frame last night off a fellow retro biker and on returning home found my very angry rottweiler erm i mean loving wife had been snooping through my inbox and stumbled on the price paid for said frame ( teach me to rush off without logging out :cry: ) a few choice words i cannot possibly repeat on open forum and some muttering about xmas prezzies for the kids as made me see sense :shock: . i was hoping to substitute the steel frame i have in the man cave for this beutiful piece of french art without her finding out. so now its back up for sale as i managed to persuade her that returning it back to seller and begging on hands and knees for a refund would cost me a fortune in fuel and would make me look a right prat.
so even though im showing im totaly spineless by advertising it i dont want the word getting out theres a ti frame for sale and someone actualy showing an interest in it. so shhhhhhhhhhh and fingers crossed my loving wife finds a new bone to chew on and lets me keep my xmas prezzie to me :roll:

I've recently changed all my brakes and running gear and wheels without mine noticing.....forks will change in a few days too..........as my frame is bright orange...when it comes to changing that, i think she'll notice ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
is there a way we band of Retrobikers can collude to buy this cheap, and you refund us and keep it yourself? Unfortunately I can't as have literally zero funds, but it would be funny to get one over the breadknife :twisted:

Back