vitamin t2 intrest check

vitamin t2

hi i know i have had this for sale for a while , as i dont really do mountain bikes any more due to my age other hobbies etc so it just keeps getting forgotten , what is a shame and needs to be used i have only ridden the bike once this year but if anyone is seriously intrested i will take £1100 for it as there cant be many left in this as new condition

You might have better luck if the price was at the market price rather than your wishing price chap

I saw you follow up on the other vit thread so I know you saw they are around £700 as a complete bike

this might help you though if your unsure on the price

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... start=3105

also given this has been up for sale since may 2010 and still no pictures then can I suggest it might be a good time to put some up??? It might just help the sale. Also where roughly is the bike to be picked up from

good luck with the sale

Agree with sylus. Remember liking your bike when it was first posted but you'd be very lucky to get near the price you're asking. Most on here know how much these go for. I'd love another but not at that price.

Just to help.
Reading your very first post from 18 months ago it would seem to suggest that a great many of the parts are probably later upgrades to the bike. All be it nice ones.

I would guess that a great many potential buyers would actually pay bigger amounts if it was being offered with more of the original parts instead. £1100 would seem to be on the higher end of the average sale on here so you really need to be going to town on your advert. Multiple photos of everything, even the tinyest scratch.

Its one of my dream bikes but one for another day.
Good Luck with your sale.

Just to help

Chipping my advice in also, as have owned just about every Ti hard tail produced.
IF and it is a very very big IF, if the component spec was more boutique retro, then it would make £1100 but only if split.
Bikes on here split, generally make between 25 and 100 percent more cash, as we all like to choose our own spec's and build our own steeds, as that's a very big part of the fun with the hobby.
The bare frame would be much more readily saleable as would the other parts. However it's not the best quality or most desirable retro Ti'. hardtail and they don't make the same prices as a Merlin, Litespeed, Konas, Chances or MacMahon's.
Don't mean to be critical, just constructive.

will try too post some up to date pictures , there was originally some pictures on forum but know idea where these have now gone , the bike is in manchester , there are no scratches whatsoever on the frame , if the bike is overpriced what sort of price would the bike be worth in this condition , the bike was bought new from leisure lakes in bury the spec of the bike was what they recomended at the time , the only thing that has been changed are the tyres

I'd say £700/800 max tbh mate. Think I bought my old one for about £650. It was in vgc and was one of the original vit's so a bit more sought after. As others have said, you'll make more splitting it. I'm happy to help via PM if you want.

Back