The only appealing thing those grips have, is the same nicotine finish like some obscure remote FR country bistro walls (including the kitchen) that are so off the beaten track that health inspectors don't even bother with the fuss just because it is folklore.

The only appealing thing those grips have, is the same nicotine finish like some obscure remote FR country bistro walls (including the kitchen) that are so off the beaten track that health inspectors don't even bother with the fuss just because it is folklore.
What is your point monsuier😁
an-exclusive-photo-of-the-frenchman-has-been-released-v0-znse6273upmd1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Woz
Loooooovely... if it wasn't too big for me I'd snap it up.

He was one of the René Herse team, though later built his own bikes.

Not as much customisation as say a Herse, but still clearly built the customers specifics, probably as a Campuer?

Rene HERSE (RIP) Cycles has moved to the US and will build you a brand new "vintage" French randonneur. Gravel racing is the test bed for their products. I'm not suggesting that any Retro bikers should resort to this. But RH does publish a lot of articles on the thinking and design behind this sort of bike. Also if you need tires for one of these they make some nice ones.
I live in the US, so I'm not likely to ever see one of these "in the flesh" much less ride one.

Back