Very rare - Magura/Edco IGP & CLB Spaceline brakes, Campy RD

jahknob

Devout Dirtbag
I'm listing a large amount of kit this year that I have finally catalogued and photographed - pictures of everything listed here can be found in the Vintage section at this link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J4lQT ... JTim6RWabh

As well as the brakes listed here, there's lots more vintage gear for MTB and road bikes and a great deal of (non-vintage) kit as well, including two very lovely road bikes. Anyway, this is the mostly pretty rare and lovely brake-related kit:

Magura HS77 caliper hydraulic brake set, silver, complete with spares, appear to have been used for demo purposes so virtually immaculate £150

Magura/Edco IGP 8-speed integrated hydraulic brake/shift levers, brakes for canti bosses, silver levers, grey calipers, complete with spares, appear to have been used for demo purposes so virtually immaculate £300

(NB there is scope to swap the callipers on these Magura sets, but, if required, I'll have to get a mechanic I know to do this properly and it will affect the cost)

CLB Spaceline brakeset & CLB Compact SL brakeset. These are extremely lightweight old-style sidepull caliper brakes from the 1970s, competitors to the lightweight crown along with Modolo Kronos brakes (though the CLBs will actually stop you!). Search the internet and you will find pics and info. Mine are 200-210g for complete callipers plus brake shoes, 190-200g for the levers. They are low-profile so great for a TT bike. Everything you need is included. I have made some small modifications to the brake levers on one set (they will now accept a more modern Shimano lever hood). These are collectors items, without box, instructions or cables (c/w the brochure for this range). I'd like what I paid for them - £125 per set

Shimano DuraAce brake blocks. These are for pre-7700 (1997) Shimano brakes with slide-in pad holders (ie pre-cartridge/radiused brake shoes). Brand new bagged sets of (4 to a set) – for 7/8-speed DA brakes (these fit the dark anodized brake shoes, the version before the brake shoes developed a curve to match that of the wheel, or grub screw to hold the blocks in place) £10 per set of four

Campagnolo Record Rear Derailleur 1994, 8-speed, c/w SRP alloy bolts and solid alloy sealed bearing jockey wheels, excellent condition £110

Any questions, please ask,

j.

Back