VeloCafe bike jumble, Brighton

rosstheboss":3ktpi5rb said:
The guy who runs a lot of the bike stuff and who does the spannering in the workshop is Matt Carr, who has been in world teams for Trek, USPS and Volvo Cannondale, always good for a laugh and a chat about bikes.

If none of that takes your fancy you can just drink coffee, eat cake and check out the MILFs that seem to congregate there!

Matt also rode for Sunn/Chipie BITD. Shouldn't that be Frites?
MILFS? Where? :roll: See more dreadlocks than anything remotely fanciable Ross! :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

rosstheboss":23iziwzw said:
Go there when the suns out and you're at work! Jobs a good 'un (when you're on the roof and it's sunny!)

I imagine some jobsworth would take umbridge- where does that come from? - if I were to drive upwards of 13 tonne of truck across the flower beds. Would look worse than Dylan losing control of his fat bike! :LOL: ;)

Re:

Another one tomorrow at Velo Cafe.

Will probably go and have a look but not selling anything this time - but I do need to sell some stuff (probably december) as I have an impending frame delivery. :facepalm:

Re:

Can't go anywhere it seems....

Walked into Velo cafe determined to only spend money on coffee and within 2 minutes had some m900 / Mavic D231 wheels magneted to my hands. Bloke walked up to me, handed them to me and said 'You'll want these'.

I guess he was right.

:facepalm:

Re:

Not for me mate, M900 is just TOO posh :roll:

I'm sure there were other temptations though

Re:

Great wokk Tonto, see you there ;)

May do Wednesday ride too, but not sure yet

Mike

Back