various brakes, shifters, bars, stem, levers, rear wheel

kenster

Retro Guru
Well a few bits for sale. Recently bought the Peugeot Aneto advertised on here and retro bike. Always needed to swap some bits so some here plus some others.
Link added here https://www.dropbox.com/sc/dmckh0unc94er9i/mGPxrNt-TI

Brakes
gipiemme crono sprint brake set. Pretty tidy condition for there age. small amount if rust on the adjusters on the side but totally solid. Gipiemme blocks on the front, Aztec pads on the front. Selling with dia compe (aero grand comp) levers. Perfect for a retro build.not really sure what to ask?£35 posted.

Shifters
Mixed down tube shimano 105 and 600 (sl-5400). Set up and work well just not for me. The 105 had a small crack on the plastic casing (see pic). Asking £12 posted.

Stems
Kalloy 80mm stem currently attached to 3t bars (ergo shape 41cm width) . Bars are scrapped stem is tidy. Stem £10 posted, bars £6.
Kalloy 100mm stem £10 posted tidy condition.

Wheel (REAR)

Wienmann A523X rim on quando kt tech hub, seven speed shimano free wheel 14-28 ratio. Good working order i have obviously not used this except a couple of short runs. Runs wheel with a slight wobble (kind of expected on a old wheel).
again not sure what to ask but how does £38 posted sound.

pick up welcome based in north devon, any questions please thanks jon

Hi yes both the stems are quill sorry should of made that clear. the angle is pretty much 90° if you check out the original post in the complete bit section there is a pic of out fitted.its the Peugeot Aneto. Hope that helps thanks Jon

Hi Jon,
I'm after a set of wheels, so would you be able to tell me if the rear wheel would fit my Peugeot... I'm new at all this so please forgive my lack of knowledge.
I'm told I need a 700C road screw on. The wheel is marked up with
15/21
700C
17x622
DIN ETRTO

Thanks in advance,
Pip

Ok looks good. There's a kalloy quill stem down the local bike shop that I'm going to check out the measurements tomorrow. I'm after 80mm or ideally a little shorter for a steel TT bike. If it's no shorter I'll let you know tomorrow and buy it if it's still available.

Thanks.

pip your getting confused with my joining the forum date. The post only went on 2/3 days ago. I have sent you a pm with some instructions to find out the oln etc cheers jon

BG no problems let me know thanks jon

Post update, 80mm stem now sold to BG, rear wheel sold to a mate.all the rest is still available thanks Jon

Back